November has been one of the best months I have had this year. I attended several impactful activities and events that I have had the opportunity to blog about: The Women Who Shape the State Luncheon, I AM Woman Business Network BizLive Night, WordPress Meetup, #bloglikecrazy Meetup, SOL Dance Experience, and the Propel Women’s Conference. November has not been short on rich experiences.
My Passion Planner gives me reflection questions at the end of each month. I love to spend time thinking about these questions and recording the answers. They help me to see what I have accomplished and what I need to work on for the following month.
So, here are a few of the questions that are located in my monthly reflections:
What was the most memorable part of the past month? Describe It.
The most memorable part of the month was my experience of the Propel Women’s Conference. I had V.I.P. seats and thanks to one of the ladies that I sat next to; I attended a luncheon that included meeting the host speaker, Christine Caine. I cried when she invited me to be her plus one for this luncheon filled with women Christ followers. God spoke so much to more heart during this conference, and I left refreshed and renewed.
What were the three biggest lessons you’ve learned in this month?
1. Let It Go. Reflect. Regroup.
2. Prioritize what is important; even if it means not going Live Black Friday shopping.
3. You’ll see your dreams happening right before your eyes if you don’t give up.
Name three things you can improve this upcoming month. What are concrete actions you can take to work towards these improvements?
1. Exercising: I slacked off in this area, using the cold weather as an excuse; I didn’t get as much exercise in.
Concrete actions: Get up early, Get up early, Get up early!
2. Self-care: I didn’t get my eyebrows arched, or paint my toenails.
Concrete actions: I have something for myself in December that will make up for all of the neglect. You’ll find out, just keep reading my blog!
3. Organization at work: I feel a little off kilter at work with organizing. As an assistant principal some days I am flying by the seat of my pants.
Concrete actions: Tweak my organization system by scheduling time to do just that: organize.
If you are interested, you can purchase a Passion Planner at www.passionplanner.com.